• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] How can I find out about "print runs" or "reprints"? I see YouTubers use these terms, but how do they know?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    Hi! I am kinda new to Pokemon collecting. I am trying to understand how print runs are determined? Where can I find information on this? I hear YouTubers talk about print runs and reprints. I think Shining Fates is an example of a theme that got another print run. I would assume that some only have one print run, while others that are more popular, have multiple print runs (therefore bringing down the value). I apologize if this has already been covered elsewhere. I did a Google search and found no information so I was hoping to get educated here. Thanks for your time!!!

Back