• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Oof Events

CatchEmMan

Still Waiting for My Feebas to Milotic Transformat
Years
I lost my old action replay for my Gameboy sp. I reordered a new authentic Emerald cart (my stash seller ha!) and I finally figured out you legit had to have an e-reader and attend one of those Nintendo events to get those Mystic/Eon/Map tickets to get them Jirachis, Celebies, Mews, and what not. But heck, now I feel miserable since I would need to hack in order to even complete the dang PokeDex...meaning I would not be able to get a Gen-2 starter. So what the heck are there any ways to do so without cheating (and by that, I mean obtaining those tickets/finishing the PokeDex)? Can you trade online with like a wireless adaptor or something? Thanks a ton.

CatchEmMan

Still Waiting for My Feebas to Milotic Transformat
Years
So in general, are eon tickets reusable? And can I use an ORAS eon ticket...? T_T plz help

NergyTheMighty

Can't we all just get along? Pretty please?
Years
Actually, according to Bulbapedia:

"No Mythical Pokémon is required to complete the Pokédex for the Diploma, except in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which require the player to obtain Deoxys to complete the National Pokédex Diploma due to it being available as part of the Delta Episode."

Basically, don't bother with trying to capture them if you're trying to complete the Pokedex...unless you really want to try the suckers out.

Click here for more details.

Back