• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Codes and Cheating Devices for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
Years
  • Okay i got some other master ball codes k here it is Enable code: 000077CA 000A,
    1004448C 0007, 83005040 61AC, 83005042 0A35
    Master ball and max code: 820258BC 0001, 820258BE 03E7
    Lvl up code: 82023CB0 0060, 82023CB0 0FFF enjoy??

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
  • Im not very sure it might b codebreaker codes because of the length im sure its not gameshark because gameshark is like 16 character codes or 12 if im not mistaken so try it if u have visual boy advance 1.7 and its up to u if u want to use these codes?? warning!! lvl up codes gain each lvl slowly after lvl 50 so i would stop the code after took me like 3 hours just to get 1 pokemon to lvl 100............ boy that was sooo boring!!!

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • GSA is 16 Digit Codes. That is what VBA has.
    GSSP is 12 Digits Codes.

-Scott-

GSA: I need codes to Catch Any Pok?mon, get Rare Candies, get Master Ball Codes for the Emulator. Can someone please PM me these codes?

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    o yea I)arkVegnaGun the codes were not all for fire red/leaf green the bottom section where there were pokemon in ruby/saphy were for ruby/saphy. im pretty sure of that. i cant read the language but it says something like F?r Pokemon aus Rubi/Saphir. i believe that means for pokemon ruby/saphhire im not sure though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2004
    MODERATOR EDIT: No asking for ROMs, whether e-mail or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2004
    I didn't know about an English version. I just have the Japanese rom. Well I'm learning Japanese anyway, and it doesn't have any kanji, just basic characters. Anyway, if you've got Visual Boy Advance just click on cheat on the menu bar, then cheat list. If you don't, search for it, since I'm not allowed to post links to emu/rom sites. Go to search.msn.com and look there. Not that I support emulation or encourage it, I'm just saying...

Oh, and if someone would be so kind as to send me a copy of one of the english versions at [removed] , I'd be very grateful. I have a few friends that would rather the game be in English.

No requesting ROMs/offering to give ROMs/linking to ROMs ~~ Shadow

Dragon142002

Dragon Master
    Years
  • gamefaqs has some good codes for the codebreaker if you need some.

btw E. Master i hope you wouldnt mind sending me the english versions of fire red and leaf green. if you dont then my e-mail is [removed] if you cant send it via e-mail then my aim name is [removed] and my yim name is [removed].

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    can some1 post the warp codes

No requesting ROMs/offering to give ROMs/linking to ROMs, and the 25 character limit is not useless ~~ Shadow

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    Can someone tell me the code 2 get the ticket to the last 2 islands and where i can get the rom send me a email or add me on msn [removed]

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2004
    there are codes to get all pokemon in some other thread. I was wondering if you keep seeing that pokemon will they become shiny

Tormentedsoul14

lafonte FTW!
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2007
    Does anyone know of any gameshark/codebreaker codes for alot of money or get alot of nuggets or something????

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2004
    how do gameshark codes work for pkmon fr?

i dont know how i put gameshark codes or how they work.can some1 explain me how they work? :disappoin

Tormentedsoul14

lafonte FTW!
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2007
    i dont know how i put gameshark codes or how they work.can some1 explain me how they work?

If you have the emulator click on cheats then cheat list. OK? then click gameshark then copy paste into code and it will allow it. if that made any sense.

Dragon142002

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Tormentedsoul14 said:
    Does anyone know of any gameshark/codebreaker codes for alot of money or get alot of nuggets or something????

Buy everything for free:

Fire
    51418976 72B06760
    8E883EFF 92E9660D

Leaf
    3B4F5A0F 264CAABE
    8E883EFF 92E9660D

these are code breaker codes

i think this is just as good as money

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2004
    Codebreaker codes

Hi,
    Can anyone give me codes to:

Easy level up \ Many rare candies
    Getting to island 8

I really need these codes to work in VBA and I prefer Codebreaker codes.
    If you have something else, please test it and tell me how to operate it.
    The codes need to work in Fire Red.

Prisma

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back