• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Favourite Frontier Brain!

Favourite Frontier Brain

• Salon Maiden Anabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palace Maven Spenser

• Arena Tycoon Greta

• Total voters

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Battle Frontier, the gigantic Amusement Park, which can be accessed once u conquer the Pokemon League in Emerald. There are 7 Facilities here, each managed by its own Frontier Brain, defeating whom will earn u a Silver Symbol (first time) or a Gold Symbol (second time).

So which Frontier Brain is ur Favourite & why?

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • I've only ever battled against Lucy, because I suck at the Battle Frontier haha. But I am going to vote for her not only for that reason, but because I love her design and that she uses some lesser popular pokemon like Shuckle and Seviper.

Years
  • Nolan because he was the first brain that I received a gold symbol from as well as the first silver symbol. I also have fond memories of his exquisite articuno and the fight he had with Ash's charizard in the anime.

Most of all I just like the format. You can't use your own Pokemon but get a small handful of randomly generated to pick from and have to make them work the best you can. Maybe you can trade for something better later. Maybe not. It never feels stale to me because its unpredictable on every level. It is also is just good to help you grow as a trainer because it is initially luck-based and it forces you to be adaptable . I spent a lot of time with Nolan, loved every minute of it.

Years
  • I used to love the Battle Pyramid and it was actually quite challenging, then fighting Brandon at its summit with the sun setting in the background was really cool.

Back