• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyy

iSoul

Noob
Years
  • Hey I am iSoul. I am a huge Poketard. I have been playing Pokemon before I could walk. I am playing Pokemon Pearl now. I finally just beat the elite four and now I'm trying to finish my Pokedex (I need Munchlax, the evolved form of finneon, and Dialga). I want Soul Silver and Black soOoOoOoOoOo bad. The new Pokemon are cool, but I kinda miss the old ones </3

So anyways a short bio hmmmm..... There once was a girl named Je-- I was born, I did stuff and now I'm here. :D

I found the site by searching Pokemon community. I really wanted to find a Pokemon community, To be honest the cute Pichu skin won me over. This place looked cool, so I'm here. :'D

Hope to see you guys around the forums!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hah! I never heard of Poketards before! PokeManiacs, yes! PokeDinosaurs, why not! But never Poketards. =O Mmm, I've been playing pokemon since I was 5! I didn't know alot about it though; I only raised a single pokemon at a time. D= Pokemon Pearl is a good game; that was the first game I bought for the Sinnoh series; which then I bought pokemon diamond then Platinum. I have a shiny Munchlax! I found it a month ago. :3 For you're pokedex, might I suggest checking out the Trade Corner? Or more specifically...the Quick Trade Thread? You can ask for quick trades of pokemon there; to fill up you're pokedex a bit. <3 Anyway, its right here if you wanna take a look: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=216978&page=500 ] Yeah, I want Pokemon White...mostly; but Pokemon Black if White's already sold out. @-@; The new pokemon do look cool! I've also heard that you can catch multi-generational pokemon there, so the old pokemon will still be there. <3

I believe that was the spiked haired Pichu skin you looked at? Cause it IS pretty cute. <3 But right now, I'm using a forum skin called Forever Standing. And yeah! This place seemed cool when I first got there as well! I WANTED TO MAKE IT MY NEW EVIL BASE! Mmm, and let me just say: your username is awesome. :3 Cause your username, iSoul reminds me of Soul from Soul Eater. :3 Goooooooood stuff. <3

I too hope too see you around sometime! We can discuss about different stuff, wrestle an alligator or two, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator! =3

I'll see ya again. <3

iSoul

Noob
    Years
  • Hah! I never heard of Poketards before! PokeManiacs, yes! PokeDinosaurs, why not! But never Poketards. =O Mmm, I've been playing pokemon since I was 5! I didn't know alot about it though; I only raised a single pokemon at a time. D= Pokemon Pearl is a good game; that was the first game I bought for the Sinnoh series; which then I bought pokemon diamond then Platinum. I have a shiny Munchlax! I found it a month ago. :3 For you're pokedex, might I suggest checking out the Trade Corner? Or more specifically...the Quick Trade Thread? You can ask for quick trades of pokemon there; to fill up you're pokedex a bit.

Yeah, I want Pokemon White...mostly; but Pokemon Black if White's already sold out. @-@; The new pokemon do look cool! I've also heard that you can catch multi-generational pokemon there, so the old pokemon will still be there. <3

I believe that was the spiked haired Pichu skin you looked at? Cause it IS pretty cute. <3 But right now, I'm using a forum skin called Forever Standing. And yeah! This place seemed cool when I first got there as well! I WANTED TO MAKE IT MY NEW EVIL BASE! Mmm, and let me just say: your username is awesome. :3 Cause your username, iSoul reminds me of Soul from Soul Eater. :3 Goooooooood stuff. <3

I too hope too see you around sometime! We can discuss about different stuff, wrestle an alligator or two, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator! =3

I'll see ya again. <3

Oh yes. That's what all my friends call me. :X Oh nice. Yeah, me too. Oh ok sounds like fun. The black one looks scury so I want the white one. :X YAAAAAAY~! Ok that makes me feel better.

Yeah, it is. I'll help you >:3 Lul, I ripped it off of the KIA Soul and put an i in front. I want to see that! But I have Animes I need to finish before I start that. X.X

Ok~! I have never tried that, but it sounds like fun. Ok, I will.

Back