• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-♥- Pixel Romance -♥-

Davey-kun

Banned
Years
  • Hello! ^^ Firstly i must be thanking the very nice signomi for allowing me to do this! and secondly i must say that this is my pixel romance of me and my girlfriend! the upper body poses are by sigonmi but everything else by me! ^^ comments welcome, crits not XD.

dxj1pz.gif

Last edited:

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
  • ta, its actually based on my girlfriends dream, me and her kissing on a balcony in the moonlight...aahhh *happy thoughts*. thankyou again ^^

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • This is a really cool work of pixel art! ^^ I like the little animation, it adds a lot to the picture. And the background is really nice too! I like the idea of them being on a balcony, it's the perfect location! It's so romantic...^^

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
  • Cybex Mewtwo said:
    T_T......your welcome. Great work still though...

Thanx again ^^

Forest Grovyle said:
    This is a really cool work of pixel art! ^^ I like the little animation, it adds a lot to the picture. And the background is really nice too! I like the idea of them being on a balcony, it's the perfect location! It's so romantic...^^

I know...My girlfriend loves it too! ^^

Overlord IX said:
    Awesome dude! ^^ It roxs!!!

Lol, thanx, a little less suttle but hey! XD

Back