• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Merging an Account?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello! I was sent here by a mod to ask about the following:

I have an old account on here, username Road, and I would like the name for this account. (I can provide login details if required, but I know the password is the same as for this account.) However, I heard from a mod that it's actually possible to merge the accounts? If so, I would like that one (Road) merged into this one (RoadMart) and then to have the name.

If this is not actually possible please let me know! I originally posted this in the Name Change thread but thought it was a little more complex than that.

Thank ye much in advance! c:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Definitely possible. Can you PM me from the Road account to i) confirm your ownership of the account, and ii) clarify which username you'd like to use after the merge (I'd assume you want to end up being called Road, but the wording of your post was slightly ambiguous)? Thanks.

Back