• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some tutorials help

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2020
    One day me and my friend were bored and we said: "Why not to make a Pokémon Game" and then we researched about everything we needed but the summer ended and study didn't let us talk about this a lot but last week, we restarted with this project. So I was wondering: "We need people, that means we need custom overworld sprites" and here I am, the question is basically where I can learn how to make gen 4 style overworld sprites.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • One day me and my friend were bored and we said: "Why not to make a Pokémon Game" and then we researched about everything we needed but the summer ended and study didn't let us talk about this a lot but last week, we restarted with this project. So I was wondering: "We need people, that means we need custom overworld sprites" and here I am, the question is basically where I can learn how to make gen 4 style overworld sprites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0olHJ0GZJxA

Back