• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever Sinnoh Trainer Like That? (PG)- OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is the OOC for "Ever Sinnoh Trainer Like That?". All questions, concerns, and comments are to be posted here.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just in case any of you have forgotten what order we post in, here is the posting order again:

1- EeveeEvolutionChain.
    2- Wolf in the Rain
    3- collie
    4- Charizard_Man
    5- rockshock28
    6- fawny
    7- Tachiba
    8- Calder

fawny

RPerrr~
    Years
  • Um, I edited in my character's sample post and the description of the town. Sorry it took so long. :p

Years
  • Charizard_Man: Well, I was going to answer your question, but I see you've already posted... Is there anything you are still curious about?

fawny: It is fine, dear. (: No one is mad at you, I promise. Lol.

Years
  • Im mad at her alittle bit. y? becuz im evil. >:3 hahaha. lol jk. im abit crazy sumtimes. so yea anyways, just curious as to wen we're going to interact with eachother.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Ah here's the OOC lol you should link the 2 threads together, I might not be able to post as I'm visiting my Dads.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Is it my turn now? I thought whats his face hadnt posted yet

Years
  • I decided to accept his post. It wasn't so bad, and I didn't really want everyone to get all behind, or leave the roleplay. So yes, it was your turn, but I see you already posted. So ignore this. Lol.

On another note, I will post a link to this OOC in my next post, which I will be starting later. I'd start it now, but I am a little sleep deprived.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Just a note, when I send you a PM telling you it's your turn I'm NOT rushing you, I'm just trying to be nice and inform you.

Years
  • Calder- I am aware of that. And I answered your PM. If you have a problem with me, please settle it with me by PM and PM only. Don't bring it to the OOC, in front of the others. It's a little disrespectful.

As for everyone else... I am working on my post right now. I am so, so, so, sorry that I am taking so long to post. I am writing it up right now. It should be up later today, or tomorrow. I'm not certain.

fawny

RPerrr~
    Years
  • Just a note: I'm going to Disneyland today, and I won't be back until Saturday night PST time. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post; it's about a 50-50 right now. Sorry in advance, guys. :[

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Hey. I'm writing the post now, but to be honest, I've had 4 90 minute soccer games in the last 5 days and am exhausted. I'l try to get it up tonight, but no promises >.>

Years
  • Kyaa yeah it seems like we're all getting busy! >.< I've got lots of stuff going on too, but I also want to write something good this round and not just...rush it out like I did with the first post.

Oh, fawny (if you get this before you've gone to Disneyland) and EEC, I was wondering if I could have my Pokemon talk like fawny does? If fawny doesn't want me to do so that's fine! (In case she wants it to be specific to her Pokemon or something.) And if EEC doesn't want me too that's okay too! I just wanted to give it a try~

@Wolf in the Rain: I offer you a basket of cookies for trying so hard! Don't stress yourself out too much!

@everybody: Cookies for everyone for being so amazing!

Years
  • fawny- That is fine dear. Thank you for keeping me informed.

Wolf in the Rain- Don't stress yourself. I know how that can be, so please, no worries.

collie- It doesn't bother me if either of your pokemon talk. Mine don't, however, so be aware that if you have your pokemon "talk" to mine, they most likely won't give you an answer. They made nod, or shrug, or shout emphatically, but that's all I really like for them to do. I just like to keep things like the anime', or whatever. So... Yes. But no problems here, with anything that you are doing. I like the creativity that I'm seeing.

Years
  • Charizard_Man, when you see this, it is your turn to post. Also, I know I have already posted this in the overall topic, but for those of you that have not seen it, here it is:

The roleplay is now OPEN for Sign-Up. We had a member drop-out today, due to personal loss, and they will no longer be a part of the roleplay. The city open is Blossomwood, and the open region now is Kanto. PLEASE POST ALL YOUR SU IN THE OOC, AND NOT HERE IN THE TOPIC. If accepted, I will notify you by PM, and if declined, I will notify you by PM. We're very sorry for the loss of rockshock28, but the roleplay must go on if at all possible. My heart goes out to rockshock28 at this time.

fawny

RPerrr~
    Years
  • @collie: No, I don't mind at all! I'm fine with it. (: Only, I didn't actually mean for my Pokemon to talk, per se; it's more of a telepathic link thing. Like, Lissa's been their trainer for such a long time that she kind of understands them, and they understand her. Other people wouldn't be able to translate their "Pokespeech." I guess that I shouldn't have put their words into quotation marks, but I really hate italicizing/putting slash marks around their dialogue.

@EEC: I hope that it's okay if I continue to punctuate them like I would punctuate human words? If it's too confusing, I could find an alternative.

Years
  • Ahhhh okay now I understand, fawny. Makes sense (: I think I'll have Richard's Pokemon actually talk and be able to communicate with other people...if only because they're interaction with other people outside of Richard is important too. But that's good to know~!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back