• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    Hello, I made my account awhile ago but never posted or used it. so I think based on the guidelines that means I'm allowed to post here? So hi! I'm Myrrh, I really love Pokemon, and I'm looking forward to talking with people about it :)

Years
  • Hi Myrrh, and welcome to the PokéCommunity !
    I absolutely loved Howl's Moving Castle, what happened to Sophie was truly a brillant idea.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    Thank you! :) And yes, I did as well! It's my favorite of the Ghibli films :)

Years
  • My favorite Studio Ghibli is Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. I also really enjoyed Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, The Cat Returns and Laputa: Castle in the Sky. The Castle of Cagliostro is pretty good too.

Last edited:
    Back