• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ESP/ENG] Spriter and Storyteller willing to learn!

Karbol

Not a Clown but The Entire Circus!
Years
Good day everyone!

I wish to make my own ROMHack someday, but I'm lacking a lot of the experience needed for it. (And most of the technical programming knowledge needed...) So I decided to join a group and work for someone else's project as a way of getting more into the matter.

I am very interested in Pokeruby and Pokeemerald projects, but any Gen 3 project is good for me! I am fluent in both english and spanish, so I'm willing to work with either language!

Here is a little demo of some trainer sprites I've been working on for a friend's project. (Yes, I do know that the colors are a bit mismatched, he asked for them to be that way) but I can't really show my writing skills since most of them are... Adult-oriented. But hey, if we finish a project together, I'll have something cool to put instead!​

Send me a PM! Or contact me through my Discord: Karbol#6771

See you around!

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Hmmm did you write about ROM Hack but here is Fan-game, using RPG MAKER plus Essentials or PSDK, Unity, etc.
Anyway, your work is very good! Good luck!

Karbol

Not a Clown but The Entire Circus!
Years
Hmmm did you write about ROM Hack but here is Fan-game, using RPG MAKER plus Essentials or PSDK, Unity, etc.
Anyway, your work is very good! Good luck!

My, I seem to have missed that part. Sorry about that! Since you are a mod, you can close the thread if you want~ Thank you for the kind words!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I've moved your thread over to the ROM hacking section. I hope you find someone!

Back