• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    In order to be a champion, you must be the strongest. You must battle each other and respect each other. Don't use any insulting words about their Pokemon battling skills. Instead, just help the trainer become better by giving them tips on improving their battle style.

Champion: ?

Elite Four: ?

Gym Leaders
    Water - Viniciojr12
    Grass
    Fire
    Fairy
    Steel
    Dark-DTBLAYDE
    Ghost
    Psychic
    Fighting
    Dragon
    Ice
    Normal
    Ground
    Rock
    Bug
    Flying
    Poison
    Electric

Sign-Up Form
    Username:
    Gym Leader Type:

All of your Pokemon must be of your Gym Leader Type. A Gym Leader can use one Uber Pokemon. You may use dual type Pokemon but one of their types has to be your type. If you want to battle me with your type, PM me with your Friend Code. Thanks.

Hi everyone I'm the one who created the group. I am a water type gym leader

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Username: DTBlayde
    Gym Leader Type: I'll try Dark

although i would suggest whenever the time comes for people to challenge the gyms, i would have them register a team. That way people cant just counter-team the gym leaders

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Glad to meet you DTBLAYDE You are the dark type gym leader. What is your 3ds friend code? Mine is 2449-5939-5192. You got pokemon x or y? I send you a friend request on pokecommunity.

Back