• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Idea for a Battle Group/League

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hi all, I was wondering if people would be interested in a Battle Group/League that I've been thinking of for a while...

The theme is "Pokemon Regions", and there would be one Gym for each Region (Generation), Kanto (Gen 1), Johto (Gen 2), Hoenn (Gen 3), Sinnoh (Gen 4), Unova (Gen 5), and Kalos (Gen 6).

Each Gym Leader would use a team consisting of Pokemon first introduced in their Region/Generation.

I'm calling Gen 1 as that's my favourite Generation :).

So I'm basically looking for Gym Leaders first :).

Secondly, I'm also looking for an Elite 4. Elite 4 can choose any Region/Generation they want, as long as no other Elite 4 trainer has chosen it first.

I'll also need people who can Clone and Gen Pokemon(for non-hacked Pokemon), in order to provide prizes for people who win badges etc. . PRIORITY will be given to Cloners and Genners for Elite 4 positions, as you are providing a key service :).

There will be a Group/League Champion too, but more details will follow on that :).

It may just be me who has an interest in this type of Group/League, but if anyone has a favourite Generation/Region, are online regularly, and would be interested in joining, let me know in this thread :), or if anyone just has some helpful comments please post here as well :)

Thanks! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    I'd like to be a part of this if you dont mind. This sounds like a really cool idea!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    4742-7208-1302

I'd like to do 3rd gen. Unless someone with priority over me wants it, then id like to do gen 5

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't expecting such quick responses :D.

Of course you can be involved :). What Regions/Generations would you like to take? Diego801 Gen 3 is available as a Gym if you'd like to take it :)?

Also what Gen would you like Archer99? And it will be on 3DS to answer your question :).

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    awesome! i'd love to be the Gen3 leader!

also, when will all of this be starting? because i would still have to put a little more work into my team first. Shouldn't take long though because im bed-ridden for two weeks.

My brother would also like to be a part of this. He would like to do gen 2 and his friend code is, 2809-9857-2084

unless we can both be Elite four. If so, i would like to be gen 3 still and he wants to be gen 1 for the elite four.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Unfortunately, that's a lot of regions and probably not going to cover them all. I don't want to sound promoting or anything but this mainly why we have been developing the forum own pokemon league. So far, we don't even have enough people participating in this league. Now, if this was a tournament (which happen before) that will make a lot more sense. A league requires a lot of people participating and volunteering to them. You want to make every league then you will need around 48 players + some extra from unova league. In addition, if this tournament isometric 3DS, it's even harder to pull off.
    You might need to give a bit more details

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    I don't imagine it will start soon as I'll wait until we get every position covered, so you should be good for time in terms of creating your team :).

And thanks for letting me know that your brother wants in, of course he can join :), I need to wait and see what Gen Archer99 wants to take first if that's ok (just so I can be fair as he asked before your brother)?

Allankazam

Allan
    Years
  • I'm that brother. I think it'd be cool to be the elite four for gen 1 as i have a team composed of gen 1 pokemon that is pretty great, but not unstoppable and would make for a great challege.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    @Krystia Sorry I should have explained what I meant in more detail, I might have made it sound more complicated than I meant :(. Maybe I shouldn't have called it a "League" as such...I just see it as a place where people can challenge the gym leaders in the group whenever they want to, for badges and prizes etc., and there would be tournaments as well...but mainly just so people can challenge us whenever they want to, and progress to challenging the Elite 4 and overall champion.

@Allankazam that should be fine :). You can be the Elite 4 Gen 1 representative :).

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Just as a note, if anyone can provide Cloning or Genning services they will be given priority for Elite 4 places, so if someone that offers one of those services wants to come in as an Elite 4, they will be given priority, so if you think it would be better would you both prefer to be Gym Leaders first, and then if by the end there are still Elite 4 places available you can take them? Otherwise it could get a bit messy.

Also I need to hear from Archer99, but there's no rush to decide, you're both at the very least guaranteed Gym Leader places :).

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    @Allankazam @Diego801 that sounds great :). I'm heading off in a bit but I'll be checking the thread again before I go to bed, and again tomorrow, so hopefully there will be a bit more interest :).

@Archer99 when you're free, feel free to post what Gen you would like :), Diego801 has taken Gen 3 and I've taken Gen 1, and Allankazam is next in line after you've chosen :).

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    @Archer99 no problem at all, thanks for showing an interest :).

Also @Allankazam we should have a battle some time this week, Gen 1 v Gen 1, I'm heading off to sleep but I'll be around during the week, I'll add you tomorrow when I get on to my 3DS :D. I'll add you too @Diego801 :).

Last edited:
    Back