• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Blue [Set Battle Style]

Raburesu

Technology is incredible!
Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Greetings, Trainers! I'm Loveless.

I'll be showing my love for the first video game I ever played - Pokémon - all year, writing about the generation that started it all; though, for me, producing such content is to persist in a zone of comfort. It's like coming home.

The audiovisual world is not my home.

Yet, those in the Pokémon community, and the gaming community in general, inspire me to venture into unfamiliar territory and materialise my dreams! :)

One such aspiration is to create something that makes people happy to watch, and share my passion for it with the world; while I'm not nearly as confident in my improv as I am in my writing, on Pokémon's 20th anniversary, I took my first step towards those I admire, just as Red did when he set out from Pallet, aiming to be the best, like no one ever was.

Happy 20th birthday, Pokémon! I adore you~ And thank you.

I hope You'll stick with me, just as Pokémon did.

Last edited:
    Back