• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] How to make a Pokemon Disobey the player for a specific time or level.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    So in my game, I require a script where the Pokemon disobeys the player until a certain level (The very next level). I've looked up a way to do such and only got one result. The guy who explained the scripting was very confusing and I couldn't even figure out if he was doing exactly what I wanted to do.

The certain Pokemon is Pikachu, and as soon as you get him at level 5 I'd like him to disobey you (Occasionally he would use a move or two) until you reach level 6 and then he can use your moves. I've seen it used in Pokemon Ash Gray, so I know it could be possible. They used ROM Hacking, so I would understand if it doesn't work on Essentials even though I'm sure there is a way to do it. Also, I'd like to make a Charizard disobey forever if possible, otherwise, he'd occasionally use a move here and there. Maybe something like Slaking.

If you could help me, it would be a great help!

Back