• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon: Enjoy the Silence

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    image.png

Introduction:
    Hello There!
    After around 6 years of developing my Fan Game alone, I'm ever so close of finally releasing it's first full fledged demo!
    I planed on creating a recruitment thread after the first demo release, but, alas, I've found a big road block.
    Let's go straight to the point, shall we?

What am I looking for right now?(as of December 2020)
    Primary: NPC Trainer Battle Creators.
    "Wait, after years of doing this game alone, you need help for random trainer battles?!"
    Yes, yes I do.
    All main story battles are done and ready to go, basically the entire Demo story is playable, all I need someone to make the random trainer battles on routes, special places and caves. I've flirted with them, but I seriously have no idea of what am I doing and this is basically the only major thing I need to take care off before release of the first demo.

About the Project
    The project uses Pokemon Essentials V17.2.
    Spoiler:

Plot Summary:
    "Pokemon: Enjoy the Silence" is game that takes place on High School. You join the Pokemon Club on your first year and get's tangled in the Inter-School Competition to decide which is the best School in the region. Through your ladder to glory, you will find friends, allies, enemies and unforgettable rivals.

Unique Features:

Plot Stuff:

- Like Sun/Moon and BW/BW2, it's a story focused game with a lot of character development.
    - Unlike Sun/Moon, the story doesn't get in the way of the gameplay. The plot only moves on if you chose to. You are free to explore and battle on the areas opened so far as much as you like and you will never get stopped by NPCs once the main HUB is unlocked.
    - Doesn't Follow the Typical Pokémon Formula, but GYMS and Elite 4 are still there for Post Game.
    - Chapter Based story(21 chapters total). Each chapter ends after a major boss, mostly a tournament rival.

Gameplay Stuff:
    - Huge Region.
    - Wild Mons on overworld
    - Multiple Saves
    - Press V for fastforward

What will be included on DEMO 1?
    The first 5 chapters of the main story and the entire South portion of the map.

What's planned for the future after DEMO 1?
    A new recruitment for the rest of the stuff I want help with, like better town maps, more original trainer sprites, grammar checker, etc.
    Demo 2 will most likely contain more 5 chapters.

Screenshots:
    imagem-2020-12-27-134453.png

Method of Contact:
    Discord TheLuiz#9087​

Back