• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Subbed] Has anybody revealed why they're so "disappointed" that Ash's Charizard hasn't appeared in the Pokémon movie "Secrets of the Jungle" Why?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Has anybody revealed why they're so "disappointed" that Ash's Charizard hasn't appeared in the Pokémon movie "Secrets of the Jungle" Why?

What's up, guys. In the 20th Pokémon anime movie, I Choose You!, Ash has caught Charmander in the wild, the one that his original ex-Trainer Cross has abandoned, and right after winning the battle against a girl Trainer's Jigglypuff, Ash's Charmander has evolved into Charmeleon, and later during the battle against Cross's Incineroar, he has finally evolved into Charizard, and Ash's Charizard has not actually appeared in the later two movies "The Power of Us", plus the upcoming English dub of "Secrets of the Jungle" (known in its original subbed version as "Coco", leaving his status as currently unknown, meaning that it's always unknown what has actually happened to him. Say, I'm just want to know if you think that anybody has reveal why they are so "disappointed" that Ash's Charizard has not actually appeared in upcoming dubbed movie "Secrets of the Jungle"? Please let me know, thanks. :)

Last edited:
    Back