• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] My First Emerald Adventure

Years
  • Pt. 0 - Intro and Clarifications
    For a while now, I've wanted to play Emerald. I hear a lot of good things about it, and I want to check out the Battle Frontier GF so cruelly hung over our heads in OR/AS. So I got a Virtual Console injector and ran an Emerald rom through it, and installed it on my modded 2ds xl. I don't do challenge runs of Pokemon games if it's my first time playing them, and this is my first run through Emerald, so all I am going to restrict myself to is nicknaming any Pokemon I plan to have in my active party, no matter how long they stay. I will probably SR for a good nature for my starter and any legendaries I catch, and just catch multiples of party members until they have an ideal nature. Lastly, I will catch every new Pokemon I see in an effort to make completing the dex (if I decide to) later on easier.

Back