• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Lapis Lazuli

Years
  • Pokemon Lapis Lazuli is a small project I am working on alone using Pokemon Essentials
    and now finally I decided to release demos and try to recruit too
    you can check more here (the plot is here too)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=405080

What I need:

Mainly:
    Spriters
    Mappers
    Writers
    Eventers

Secondary/If possible:
    Composers
    Scripters

Features
    1: Each gym leader is based in another game series (not pokemon) creating lots of fun references!
    2: Trainers pose before battle for the Cool effect!
    3: NPC variation for Pokemon center no more Nurse Joy clone army
    4: Interesting and cool biomes to explore!

Screnshots:
    Pokemon Lapis Lazuli

Pokemon Lapis Lazuli

Pokemon Lapis Lazuli

Pokemon Lapis Lazuli

Years
  • Hello dude i can be mapper i can do all the things you done in those screenshot and I'm trustworthy although i lack experience u can ignore for my talent give me a chance

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Hello, I would like to help, but you probably don't want me to be honest. I love to design a game, and I started a project of my own. It says your using RPG maker, and Pokémon essentials, which I use as well. I don't have very much experience, only a little over 15 hours in RPG maker, but I would love to help never the less. I like to be a writer if that helps. I don't have very much experience, but I would be to be a good and loyal member to the team. thank you for reading, sorry for the late response!

Back