• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for three Event 'mons to finish my living Dex! Only need Marshadow, Zarude or Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey all!
    I'm putting out a call to anyone who happened to run the events that delivered Marshadow, Zarude or Zeraora.
    Just looking for those people that managed to redeem the 'mons more than once or are willing to part with one of the eventies permanently. Don't wanna kill anyone else's living dex for the completion of mine. This would be a permanent trade too, so as much as I appreciate offers of trade-tradeback, I wanna keep 'em, hahaha!
    Willing to put up just about anything from my spare boxes, including various shinies, legendaries, other eventies, plus anything that can be bred and dropped into Sword/Shield.
    Basically, happy to offer anything that I don't have to go and replace later. Living dex and all that, y'know.

Happy to do direct trade via Pokemon Home or in either Sword or Shield.
    Let me know!
    Thanks! 😁

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back