• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SM UU Infernape BalanceTeam

Years
So I have used this team over several battles, and the only problems I have with it is that Aerodactyl-Mega, Terrakion, Scizor, and Entei give my team the most trouble. Usually Tsareena will get whittled down extremely fast, leaving Blastiose-M to take all the physical hits. Blastoise is bulky. but not bulky enough to take repeated hits from any of these mons if they are Banded.

I was considering switching Tsareena with either Gliscor or Hippowdon since they are bulkier then Tsareena and they would help versus all those problematic mons listed above. However my team would not be able to take hits from water types like Crawdaunt and ground types

Anyway, rate away everyone.

Main sweeper. I don't have any physical wallbreakers on this team, so Z-move and SD make up for that. Need thunder Punch to lore water and flying types.

Nape Nape (Infernape) @ Firium Z
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Thunder Punch

To take on ground and flying types for Nape. I have Tsareena for RSpin so I can put Ice Beam on Blastoise. Aids Tsareena in taking physical attacks.

Blastoise-Mega @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Hazard remover + creates momentum with U-Turn and Trop Kick

Tsareena @ Leftovers
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Trop Kick
- Synthesis
- U-turn

Pretty self explanatory, get SR down, prevents set-up via Toxic.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

Blissey can't really take on Latias and Fairy types with Psyshock, so Muk takes care of them. Also takes care of grass types and gives me a Knock Off user.

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Rock Slide

If Nape fails, Raikou usually takes care of whats left. Provides Set-up from the special side and finishes Volt-Turn core. Deals with water types. Gives me a mon with speed over base 110 mons

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch

Back