• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Pokémon fan-games Let's Play Videos.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2022
    I am trying out and playing Pokémon fan-games on my Youtube-channel.

Games currently playtested:

Pokémon MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) for the computer:

Pokémon: Legend of Red Fan-Made recreation of the FireRed game for GameBoy Advance (Unfinished):

Pokémon Adventure Red Chapter 1 Beta 15 C (with fixes) - one episode made yet, but I did play the S.S Anne part on version 14:

Pokémon Trading Card Game (PTCG) for the GameBoy Color with my own edits in order for the trainer to have my real-life card-game collection in the game when playing - the game is extremely difficult and I used GameShark cheats to hand the character my own collection of cards, but on the second game of the series there were no cheats like this so I couldn't use them on it. It only worked on the first game:

Back