• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] (PokeCrystal) Editing Game Corner Prizes + adding a new prize slot?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    I'm trying to do my own 251-Pokémon availlable in a custom PokeCrystal Hack, but I have trouble with the Game Corner prizes. First I edited the Goldenrod Pokémon with Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle instead of Abra, Cubone and Wobbuffet. But when I compile my ROM via cygwin, I get this error:

error: data/maps/map_data.asm(13) -> data/maps/scripts.asm(19) -> maps/GoldenrodGameCorner.asm
    (215) -> macros/scripts/events.asm::takecoins(258): Unknown symbol "GOLDENRODGAMECORNER_CHARMANDER_COINS"
    error: data/maps/map_data.asm(13) -> data/maps/scripts.asm(19) -> maps/GoldenrodGameCorner.asm
    (201) -> macros/scripts/events.asm::checkcoins(264): Unknown symbol "GOLDENRODGAMECORNER_CHARMANDER_COINS"

For some reason, Bulbasaur and Squirtle seems OK. I then added a 3rd receipt lady for Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile, and they don't seem to be affected by the error since I added a new sprite for her as well as a new Script, called GoldenrodGameCornerPrizeMon2VendorScript in the GoldenrodGameCorner.asm file. Is there any other place I must edit to make this working? I'm planning of doing the same thing to Celadon's Game Corner, too.

Back