• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon: Old Amber

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    If I had to disagree with one thing, it would be lumping mythicals and legendaries together. I think mythicals should be available sometime during the main game, as there really are plenty of regular pokemon actually stronger than some of them in battle. Total base stats don't indicate how good a pokemon is in battle necessarily. Sure they all have 600 BST, but with 100 in every stat, they don't specialize in anything. Without being outstanding in anything, you aren't going to be all that good. I mean, there is a reason why Mew is only UU or RU in gen 7 on Smogon and not even OU, let alone Uber.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2022
    Hi, i have been trying to find wimpod for a good hour and i can't seem to find them. Where is the best spot to find them???

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2022
    Hello, I've recently caught a crabrawler, and I do not know how to evolve her, as in SM she evolves at Mt Lanakila.
    Great game though!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hello, I wanted to ask something about the Drifloon/Drifblim alternate forms.

I've reached diglett cave (at least it says there's a magnetic field there). I've tried A) using the thunderstone on it, both alive and fainted, no use, B) Leveling it up with it holding one, no use, C), Leveling and it evolving while it holding it, nothing, leveling/using it on drifblim doesn't work either. Am I missing something, or did I run into a bug?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    In the location File u should put different location in water or in grass =) as follow my question, sneasel in lake of rage spawn on water or in the grass ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    I was excited for this game.

Right up until I saw you couldn't even be bothered to put Gold/Ethan & Krys/Lyra as the player characters, and shoe-horned a BS family tree interjection for May & Oak.

Bugger off.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    I cannot evolve my eevee by using the special npc on route 5 like mentioned in this thread. how do I do it?

EDIT: apparently evo stones work for all of them, rephrase the post above so it is clear before downloading

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    There's some glitches involving breeding. Breeding Azumarill with incense yields another Azumarill (not even a Marill) instead of an Azurill. Similarly, breeding Floatzel yields another Floatzel instead of Buizel.

Also, you can't get the Sachet from the Game Corner, probably due to an oversight when correcting the previous glitch involving the Sachet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Another glitch: Sliggoo reaching level 50, whether it's raining or not, yields an error message that crashes the game, so it's impossible to evolve it into Goodra.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    So their is something wrong with my game. I reached union cave and walked everywhere in it, there is no exit leading to Azaelea town. Only the one i come in through.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2022
    There is definitely an exit going to Azalea Town. Did you surf across the small body of water and then head south? Just keep going south. It's really hard to miss.

Back