• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Journeys: The Series DVD?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2020
    So, I want to start watching Pokémon Journeys and was wondering if it would come out on DVD. I know it's a Netflix exclusive so I'm wondering if it will be released on DVD or Blu-ray anytime soon? I don't have a subscription to Netflix and my internet service is not the best for streaming, so I'm hoping to have the option to buy it on DVD.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Since you are asking a question about Pokémon Journeys, I've moved your thread over to Pokémon Anime.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I know that this has been here a few months but you can find Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution movie on DVD, so I don't see why Viz Media wouldn't put it out on DVD. Considering that if the contract between the streaming service and animation studio doesn't get renewed and all, many people would no longer be able to watch it after that. Also, not everyone has Netflix either, so they need a way to reach those individuals as well. I believe that because DVD/Blu-ray distribution is up to Viz Media and not Netflix, we will likely see Journeys on DVD in 2022, most likely broken up into volumes, at the earliest.

My question is, when will it be out on DVD/Blu-ray? LOL

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    HI everyone I wanted to know if the old Pokémon DVDs from the 90s are worth anything and if they are, were would be the best place to sell them?

Back