• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Need A-Marrowak and Oranguru by Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
Years
  • Hello everybody, so I need an A-Marowak and Oranguru traded to me ASAP, and by tomorrow so I can breed and train them for a tournament this Sunday. The only thing is that they MUST have 0 IVs in Speed because they are for a Trick Room team. Max IVs in their other stats would be ideal (except Sp.Att. for A-Marowak and Att. for Oranguru)

My offers:
    Bold Regenorator Mareanie w/ Haze and 5/6 Max IVs (all but Speed)
    Impish Iron Barb Ferroseed 5/6 Max IVs (all but Sp.Att.)
    Jolly or Adamant Swift Swim or Rattled Magikarp 5/6 Max IVs (all but Sp. Att.)
    Impish Thick Fat Snorlax 5/6 Max IVs (all but Sp. Att.)
    Modest Natural Cure Staryu 5/6 Max IV's (All but Att)
    Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini 5/6 Max IVs (All but Sp. Att)
    Bold Natural Cure or Serene Grace Chansey 5/6 Max IVs (All but Sp. Att)
    Bold Natural Cure or Serene Grace Chansey 5/6 Max IVs (All but Speed)

If any of these sound intersting to you then please message me or respond here. I probably won't be on for a few hours, or until tomorrow, but hopefully somebody sees this by then and can help!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hello everybody, so I need an A-Marowak and Oranguru traded to me ASAP, and by tomorrow so I can breed and train them for a tournament this Sunday. The only thing is that they MUST have 0 IVs in Speed because they are for a Trick Room team. Max IVs in their other stats would be ideal (except Sp.Att. for A-Marowak and Att. for Oranguru)

My offers:
    Bold Regenorator Mareanie w/ Haze and 5/6 Max IVs (all but Speed)
    Impish Iron Barb Ferroseed 5/6 Max IVs (all but Sp.Att.)
    Jolly or Adamant Swift Swim or Rattled Magikarp 5/6 Max IVs (all but Sp. Att.)
    Impish Thick Fat Snorlax 5/6 Max IVs (all but Sp. Att.)
    Modest Natural Cure Staryu 5/6 Max IV's (All but Att)
    Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini 5/6 Max IVs (All but Sp. Att)
    Bold Natural Cure or Serene Grace Chansey 5/6 Max IVs (All but Sp. Att)
    Bold Natural Cure or Serene Grace Chansey 5/6 Max IVs (All but Speed)

If any of these sound intersting to you then please message me or respond here. I probably won't be on for a few hours, or until tomorrow, but hopefully somebody sees this by then and can help!

I can breed you both of those pokemon :)

just send me a breeding request on my shop, and i'll have them bred for you in a jiffy! :)

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
  • I can breed you both of those pokemon :)

just send me a breeding request on my shop, and i'll have them bred for you in a jiffy! :)

Sweet, thank you! Can you help direct me to your shop? Sorry, I haven't been on this site in about a couple of years, so navigating on mobile is a bit tedious right now. I didn't see any links on your profile. Is it just a public message that I would post or is it in a thread somewhere?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back