• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PBS not updating anymore please help

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    I'm not sure why, but all of a sudden I can't make changes in my pokemon PBS anymore. I've been doing it nonstop when trying to make new abilities for my game and then testing them. Now the abilities' scripts are done, I went through the PBS adding all of my new abilities to the pokemon I wanted, then I hit save and go into my game and it didn't apply any of my saves.
    Anybody know what's going on? Why I can't make changes in the PBS suddenly?

Diverscope

Pardon me
    Years
  • Didn't it apply the changes to your actual pbs files or do they just don't appear in the game?

Try to hold the CTRL key while starting the game to force it to recompile.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Didn't it apply the changes to your actual pbs files or do they just don't appear in the game?

Try to hold the CTRL key while starting the game to force it to recompile.
    They just didn't appear in the game, but forcing the recompile worked! thank you! :)
    I didn't know that was something you could do, haha.

Back