• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

test

dark heart

i like making 3d games danmit!
Years
  • pokemon better and improved!

ignore the tiltle... hey! it's dark heart, i'm gonna be making an extremly long game so it's gonna take a wille people so enjoy some of the other games in the meen time.

my game will sart out like any game but it will be free lance and longer, u will be able to go to kanto, johto and hoen and possibley colloseum place, every thing will look different in my game, for starters my ash is not as podgey, the game will be more detailed and other varias things like seeing pokemon see u can't run into them blindely i will find out how much capacity my game engine can go but that's my plans so far i've done ash i used rpg maker xp to make it and it wil be basically the same as the t.v show.

Last edited:
    Back