• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Fusions Inbound

Master Poyo

TheRealMasterRed
Years
  • Pokemon Fusions Inbound
    A Pokemon Fan Game Being Made By Nameer Ahmed

About
    Pokemon Fusions Inbound is my first Fan Game Project and I hope this project may please you and make you have a great time playing it!
    Story
    It all starts in the Marasa region, where pokemon and human beings live happily and not even once did a disaster occur in this region. You start in Nouveaux City, where you get your starter pokemon and go on a journey, but when things seem to go right, the evil, insane Team Insanity tried to harness this regions' special pokemon, The Fused Pokemon! They want to recreate a army of fusion pokemon and want to start a inter-dimensional war. Is it possible to stop this madness before it starts and are the two brothers enough to stop this insanity?
    The Fused Pokemon!
    Back, before where people build their homes in this region, a Pokemon, capable of creating special objects that make two pokemon able to fuse with each other, now in present day, fused pokemon are rarely seen now and the Insane Team Insanity will do anything to do to get there hands on fused pokemon, even making artificial Fused Pokemon, as there success, they created Mewtwo Z!
    A Pokemon so powerful, that it can even do Inter-Dimensional Travels!
    Development
    This game is on dev and will make it to the web in mid or late 2018
    For seeing complete development, come to the server(discord) or contact me ;)
    Features
    ~>A whole new region to explore, with post game regions too!
    ->Fused Pokemon, 30 of them in the first demo
    ~>New soundtracks
    ~>New trainers, professors, gym leaders, E4 and 2 Champions
    ~>New Abilities
    ~>New Moves
    ~>Pokemon Up to Gen 7
    And Many More too Come!
    Recruitment
    Yes, We are opened and need some Mappers, spriters, conceptartists and programmers.Yet everyone is welcomed to give us ideas and to give feedback on the dev
    Credits​
    Director: Nameer Ahmed
    Co-Director: PurpleSmeargle
    Concept Arts: Dhandi_LordDoll, Cakinator, Ren(Jace), Techdraconis, PurpleSmeargle, Volth
    Sprites: Cakinator, ExodusCDrake, All of the above, Mr. Who, CrimsonHeart
    Maps: PurpleSmeargle
    Music: PurpleSmeargle
    Story: Nameer Ahmed
    Idealists: LeloRanpe, Nameer Ahmed, PurpleSmeargle, Hollow_Ego, FlipR
    And to All the friends who helped me in the past, and are still, Thanks Yah all <3
    Made Using and Thanks To:
    Pokemon Essential Makers, Poccil and Maruno
    Rpg Maker Xp Makers, EnterBrain
    Copyright the Pokemon company, Gamefreak and Nintendo
    Support
    Discord: https://discord.gg/SB7qaPw
    Discord Username: Nameer Ahmed#5266
    PurpleSmeargle#5736

Pokemon Fusions Inbound

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2023
    Really interested and want to join discord, but the link is broken. Please send me a fresh link that works or invite me via discord

Jezza#0621

Years
    • Online now
    The link to the discord server is not working can you link another 1 instead?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2023
    Back