• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lordblood

Hi, I am LORDBLOOD (obviously) and I'm here to represent a fan game that started on the Nintendo NSiders forum.

This isn't like your every day fan game. This isn't a RPG, but rather a puzzle spinoff. The plot is very vague at the moment, since it is still way at the begining stages. In any cases, once we get screenshots and start the spriting process, we will be able to further update you on the story and the screenshots.

I will update this thread more once we decided on more things. But to join our forum, you may use the link below, uh after I get 16 posts in :P.

We need about 10 spriters and 4 programmers for this project, extra donation sprites are always welcomed and appreciated.

Back