• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sphere Pokemon Starter Kit ???

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    I once saw this somwhere but i disregarded it but i am having a go with sphere and so i am gonna need the sphere pokemon starter kit. If anybody has it post it up plz.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I've never seen this anywhere. Do you remember if it was on the community? It might've been on another site, and if so, good luck finding it.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever seen a Sphere Starter kit, sorry. Although it would be so awesome if there was one.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    That one is a mistery. I only know the RMXP one.

~Azura.

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
    Years
  • I've never heard of one either. But there was talk of the guys on the spheredev board about making one since Sphere is having poke games pop up everywhere, but they shot it down. So I don;t know if one exists or where it may be.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • [Dark_Dragon] Was planing on making one but since he stopped Game Making he isnt gonna make one anymore.

Back