• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What is the series or cartoon that you forgot passing the time

Years
  • Well, the series i have forgotten passing the time is hands down, the amazing world of gumball and cn newer shows, i just feel that i didn't care so much about it, and i still do, and i still feel the same with regular show and adventure time, i just simply abandoned them in the season 2, adventure time i completely didn't care about the other newer seasons, regular show i just got bored of it, and all of this happens because i don't watch cn anymore.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I have lost interest in shows that decline quality like most CW shows. I don't bother with cartoons I know I'll have no interest in. But a prime example for a cartoon I dropped is Spongebob past season 3. The Simpsons also declined, I really enjoyed the earlier seasons but it got stale

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Most definitely. The Fleischer Superman cartoons from the 1940's are way more fluid and better animated than modern cartoons. Batman: The Animated Series was also well animated. Many other cartoons before CG stood out in animation as well. Traditional animation using hand drawings can be way better than computer animation.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    The last decent western animation for television I can think of was either Avatar the Last Airbender or the Legend of Korra.

Everything else from that time was just flash trash.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yeah I can't recall anything else that wasn't badly made children shows and dumbed down mindless cartoons. Some modern cartoons can be decent but not because of their animation style, such as Young Justice which I liked.

Back