• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Breeding mechanics

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    So, essentially, I want to remove the limits (some of them) on breeding. I want to make it so that (for example)

-Two same-gender specimen can breed if they are of a certain group of species (maybe, for example, Machamp and Gardevoir can breed regardless of gender, ie two males or two females, but only if it's a Machamp and a Gardevoir. Not a pairing I want to do this with in my actual hack but it's the first example that came to mind) or I could just remove the fact that it checks gender at all but ofc IDK how to do this.
    -Ditto can breed with itself (seriously, it's the only species which can breed that can't breed with itself)

And I'd also like to make changes to Attract so that:

-it works on same gender Pokémon but with a lower chance of immobilizing the target in a turn
    -can be used on genderless by genderless and still work
    -can be used on genderless by gendered and work but have a lower immobilization chance

If anyone can help with this in any way (assuming this is even possible, with or without ASM), that'd be fantastic.

Back