• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] `So I just seen the two legendary pokemon for sword and shield.............

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
Years
  • What the heck............it's a wolf with a shield in front of it...I already seen that in okami....and the other is a wolf with a sword in it's mouth which I already seen in multi games already including okami...again.....:giggle:

I love wolves so I like them but...lol come on I already battle a wolf and been wolves with these skills!! What do ya think? Like them or hate them? I like them.:love: I think it's the generation of the wolf. lol If okami was a pokemon it be this..hahaha!

Attachments

• `So I just seen the two legendary pokemon for sword and shield.............
      D8TyBz1U0AAdO4-.jpg
      234.9 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:
    Back