• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New person that hasn't in years lol

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
Years
  • Hello, I'm new to pokemon, I last played sliver on my game boy color and never played pokemon again ,but recently I got back into it and found this site while looking for pokemon games. I downloaded and played a game called pokemon empyeron and I love it so far. I never played a pokemon game on my computer before so I'm new to rom hack games and new to playing pokemon again. I don't know any pokemon except some sun and moon ones from the series and some gen 3 ones. I hope to gain friends along the way and get help with this stuff as well. Thank so much for reading!!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there SunflowerLady! Welcome to the community! Pokemon hacks and fangames are super fun to first discover when you're a Pokemon fan, so I'm glad you found them! Feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    A bit late, but welcome to PC anyways. Hope you enjoy being here!!

TheBatPrince

Banned
    Years
  • Hellu!

Welcome, and hope you have fun. I am a returning User from 2005 or so!

Psst: You don't have to be embarassed of having been on a Pokemon forum before! I'm not trying to be mean, but I know what Secrets are like. They eat up everything, until there's nothing left. If you don't tell someone about it, it just makes your body temperature rise BEYOND belief, and you can actually pass out from it. I openly tell everyone and anyone I meet that I LOVE Pokemon and play it all the time I can. I'd happily share any of those taboo-words, like "Dragon", "Toys", "Warcraft", "Knights", "Sorceror", "Harry Potter", "Gondor", "Azeroth", etc. I'll even happily tell them "I love using Warcraft III World Editor.", no matter how pretty or popular he or she is. If you can overcome this, you will feel much better.

Back