• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Rom Hacking Help Story Scripting? +

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2019
    Hello, I want to make a story driven rom hack a completely new story, I want to use emerald as a base. This rom hack will not be a like a tradition catch em' all kind of pokemon game you will have very limited access to the pokemon you can add on your team & your starter has to stay in your roster at all times. Im new to Rom hacking im not 100% sure of all the capabilities or how deep i can edit My questions are I want a new story and new scenes is that all editable in scripting side? How do I take out the old scene of do I just edit over them?
    I want the starter to be a fakemon how do I add fakemon to a emerald rom?

Thank you for your time.

More info: I wanted to make a fan made game from scratch but im on Mac and you can't make RPG Maker games for Mac. So thats why I want to look into rom hacking

Back