• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Echi's Pokémon Kit (EPK) - Gen 6 Engine for Unity3D

Years
  • Echi's Pok?mon Kit (EPK) - Gen 6 Engine for Unity3D

Hey people,

As some of you know, I have been working for on gen 6 engine in Unity3d. It's mostly XY based, but also has ORAS features. It includes:
    • A lot of gen 6 sprites
    • Some gen 6 models
    • Some nice C# codes
    • A working UI
    Unfortunately, I am not going to continue working on the project because of limited time, lack of motivation and my decision to move onto UE4. That's why I am going to release my engine called Echi's Pok?mon Kit (EPK) here, so interested people can work on it. Like I said, it's not complete and I am not going to work on it anymore. But if you want to, you can continue working on it and eventually release it someday when you believe that it's done and ready for use. But don't forget to give credits to the people who had initially worked on it:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Here is the download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/185dyj6ji3yyv62/Echi%27s%20Pok%E9mon%20Kit%20%28EPK%29.zip

Good luck and have fun working on it!
    Greetings, Echi.

Back