• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poetry] Anger is just an emotion not a way of life.

Shuhbooty

space and time
Years
  • Anger is exhausting
    Anger is depressing
    Anger is frustrating

You gotta look on your face
    You can't smile
    You just want out, make haste

Anger is toxic
    Anger is impulsive
    Anger is annoying

You snap at everything
    You're trapped
    You just want out, make haste

Anger is deafening
    Anger is sickening
    Anger is terrifying

You're stronger then this
    You can smile now
    You can get out, make haste!

__________________________​

I've been very angry for reasons I don't even know. I wrote this as a reminder that being angry is more then just getting mad. It hurts you and others and I forget that.

Last edited:

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • Anger is tiring, as you say. Recently, I've been trying to come to terms with all the inane bull of the people around me and my general displeasure with the way they do things. And I've also hurt others (and myself) by saying/doing things while in anger, no matter how subtle. I don't think anyone can help being angry, but maybe it would be better to not do things while angry because a bit of that vengeful spirit always inadvertently leaks out. So that said, I wanna say the poem really resonated with me. I thought you'd like to know.

This is exactly how I felt when I wrote this. Exactly. It means more to me then you know, so thank you.

Back