• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone Play PokemonPC?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    You know the Pokemon game made at spiritedtechnology . com if so can you tell me how to get the game to work?? I mean, when I try to play the game all I see is white.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    Well I have never played the game but uh..at the bottom of the page where you get the game it says you nee DirectX 9 Runtime Libraries and updated videocard drivers. So thats Probably the reason why you cant play them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    well, I mean I have a problem..I have the newest Direct X and the latest Update for my Video Card. But everytime I try to play, All I see is white...

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    wat do u mean by that? where wiould I find that?

so, yeah..does this game even FRIGGIN WORK (not sorry about caps, im reaally ticked)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    how did u get it to work?

can people please download the game and tell me how u guys got it to work or if it works right away plz tell me your comps info??

Helllo????? Is Anyone Friggin Planning On Helping Me!

Years
  • Xfact said:
    Helllo????? Is Anyone Friggin Planning On Helping Me!
    Have you considered the fact that people may not know what kind of problem it is? You aren't being very specific.

Also, please refrain from any consecutive posting.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    um I did.. maybe u didn't or cant read...ALL I SEE IS WHITE!! THAT'S AS SPECIFIC AS I CAN GET...

i was specific as I could have been and I asked for help but so far the only posts have been to tell me the game works great for them (yeah just kick me in the stomach while ur at it) or haven't been ANY help..(atleast they tried) OR YOU telling me I need to be more specific when I think I was pretty specific...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Well, Bro..you could have been allite more descriptive..stop being so mean!

hey im getting the same problem now I can see why he is getting so upset..this is very idiotic? I mean, someone could at least help...I mean, I am kinda seeing where he's coming from...

For anyone that this game works for do you know if the game does not work on 64MB graphics cards..I have a Nvidia Geforce MX 4000

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    well how am I supposed to know what the standard is there are no requirements..thats kinda retarded..and also I could run the 1.8 version but that one sux

Years
  • Pandoras_Angel said:
    how do you know that?? (extend message)
    Do not double post or attempt to evade the 25 character limit in any way.
    We have rules. Follow them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    im not double posting...I'm simply asking a question pertaining to his post..that's not 2x posting...and what if I dont have 25 characters that I need to type.... I dont know what kinda rulz these are but I will try to follow them...

Because Pokémon PC was made before Windows XP came out to my knowlage

I think that was the first version but wierdly enough version 1.8 works on my comp...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    ill try it..hey check your AOL thing im messaging you...also do u have a other IM service cause AOL blows chunks

Back