• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island Scan

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Are you supposed to scan 10 QR codes every time you want to use the Island Scan? Because that's what my game is doing. I opened up the Island Scan function directly after I finished the game, first scanning Magearna and then some other random ones from the internet. Island Scan opened up then, cool okay. I save. Next time I start up the game I'm back to 0 points and have to scan 10 codes to open the Scan up again. This keeps happening, no matter how many times I have, no matter which codes I use. It doesn't even save the 20 points I got from scanning Magearna, which rests in my PC box now.

Is this how it's supposed to work or is this an issue?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    If you already scanned 10 codes and ALREADY used Island Scan, then yes, you'd have to scan 10 QR codes to use Island Scan again for a different Pokemon.

That's... that's so broken. But good to know it's not some weird glitch.

Back