• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UU team

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
  • I'm trying to make a good UU team out of the following, these are the pokemon available for me to use, and WILL NOT catch more as these are what I want to use, I don't want the best of the best I want my favs

THIS TEAM IN ACTION
    61-27879-84728
    Lanturn destroys his ou team lol, then togekiss destroys me back

Shedinja@focus sash
    EV training unavailable
    Docile
    X scissor
    Shadow claw
    Protect
    Shadow ball, NEED to get rid of as shedy has higher attack

Docile nature makes it so he has no changes, what could a shed really get??? It can destroy teams easily if they have no counter for it, which ivendone times before, x scissor let's it take out leads like Uxie and other grass and psychic type leads. Shadow claw is for pesky ghost types, plus shed gets stab from it. Protect is basic for a shedinja, and DESTROYs slaking. The last move is needed, as shadow ball is crap on shedinja.

Lanturn@kings rock
    Ev training available
    Rash
    Ice beam
    Signal beam
    Discharge
    Bubblebeam

Lanturn combines my fav type, water, and my third fav type electric. It has kings rock to land crits occaissionally, as lanturn is my sweeper. Ice beam, ohko dragons and grass types. Signal beam, 2hkos psychic and grass types. Discharge gets stab and can take down flyers and water types. Bubblebeam is a stab move, and could be replaced. I chose lanturn for it's sweeping ability, and it's ability to absorb electricity

Toxicroak@choice band
    EV252atk/?????? Got traded from friend, all he said was it's ev trained atk
    Careful
    Poison jab
    Swords dance
    Swagger
    Sucker punch

Shiny toxicroak was a very threatening force on my old OU team, and now he can be a force on my new UU team. He has anticipation, which is meh, and can sweep well. Ya his nature is crap too. Choice band can allow him to destroy teams without a steel type with poison jab. Poison jab is the destroying move, swords dance is for incase I get rid of the band, and need a quick boost in power. Swagger is a useful tool for causing damage on special sweepers. And sucker punch is just a good priority move to have on any team.

Relicanth@rowap berry
    EV training available
    Quiet
    Head smash
    Yawn
    Hydro pump
    Aincientpower

Relicanth. A nature that ups it's most horrible stat, attack. He can however, destroy every fire type he comes up against, and many others with rock headed head smash. Rowap berry recoils damage to the enemy, and sets up more of an easy kill. Yawn makes the foe switch out, and ancientpower is for times when I don't need to waste pp on head smash. Hydro pump is meh.

meganium@enigma berry
    EV training available
    Gentle
    Synthesis
    Toxic
    EQ
    Petal dance

Meganium is yet another sweeper, it has Toxic to stall the enemy, and synthesis to heal. EQ takes care of any electric types in it's path, while petal dance is kinda a filler, but it can cause heavy damage to the opponent. It's nature allows ice beam to hit less hard, and it's item is just wonderful for quick comebacks as it restores meganiums hp by around half if hit by ice beam.

Hitmontop@life orb
    EV training available
    Brave
    Brick break
    Close combat
    Fake out
    Foresight

Hitmontop is kinda like a mini toxicroak, it has fake out to hit and run opponents, foresight enables it to hit ghosts like mismagius, and brick break and close combat allow it to mini physical sweep. Not much to say about him tho...

ALTERNATIVES

Stantler@???????
    Adamant
    Ev training available
    Hypnosis
    Stomp
    ????
    ????

Stantler is justma pokemon I see can be a threat, with hypnosis and STAB stomp, she can take down many.

Slaking
    Relaxed
    Ev training available
    Slack off
    Rock climb
    Strength
    Counter

Slaking is interesting, it's WAY more powerful than pseudo ledgendaries, but it has truant. It gets STAB rock climb, which confuses, and can heal with Slack off. Counter is destruction in a box for obvious reasons.

Alakazam
    Modest
    Ev training available
    Moveset needed

Alakazam is strong, however mine has a terrible nature, and has bad moves. He is just here incase I need a psychic type.

My team needs a lot of help, and remember, it is UU and is a sweeper team, however some walls and such would be nice. So yeah... THX for rating and helping, BYEE!

Last edited:

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • If you're doing competitive play you can't get, well, anywhere if you have the wrong natures and no decent EV spreads. You'll either have to exclusively use this for in-game work or suck it up and rebreed everything.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    We need to know your Pokemon's EVs. If they can't be EV'd you should start fresh. Alot of your natures are bad too. Alakazam wants Timid, for example. He can run Modest only if holding a Choice Scarf.

Back