• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[VB.NET] PKC Battke - Pokemon Battle Simulate

Years
  • PKC-Battle.png

Have you ever play Shoody Battle? It is fun when play with other people but just sitting and what log is so boring. So i want to make this: PKC Battle, using Visual Basic 2010, here is some features:
    • Battle system like HG/SS
    • Animation
    • 1 VS 1 and 2VS 2
    • Championship Mode
    • Auto translate with a language file
    • Rank

Screenshot (Not have English yet)
    Spoiler:

Animation (Just test)
    Spoiler:

Thank to:
    • Hikaruanh: Server
    • Sky: Help with mechanic
    • PokemonDiamond & Fangking Omega: Logo

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looks cool, but why aren't there any Pokemon on the screen, you could only see the attacks (which look very good)?

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • Looks cool, but why aren't there any Pokemon on the screen, you could only see the attacks (which look very good)?

Lol, there are pokemon you just have to look very carefully under the animations test.

Glad to see you got the game thread up Help-14, looking good and better in appearance than most games in the section.

Years

Agh, maybe the animation is not transparent enough.

Lol, there are pokemon you just have to look very carefully under the animations test.

Glad to see you got the game thread up Help-14, looking good and better in appearance than most games in the section.

Thank you :)

Looks pretty interesting, i wouldn't have thought of making a proper game on vb.

I think it will be easy to make Pokemon game on VB :laugh:

Little Update (Just test again ^^)
    6.png

7.png

Last edited:
    Back