• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CacklePear's Call for the Best HG/SS Pokémon

CacklePear

CacklePear
Years
  • Age 29
  • ATL
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Friends,

I am having nightmares at night trying to decide the best pokémon team for my HG game that is currently my love (and love life).

I am a heartless pear who doesn't care about "personal preferences" to these Pokémon. This is quite simply a mighty call for your opinion of the best Pokémon that would fit this team well:

- Gengar
- Crobat
- Typhlosion
- Ampharos
- You Decide
- You Decide x2

Many thanks and many cheers.

Years
Mamoswine and Honchcrow

Ice, Ground, Water, Steel, Dark... these types are nice.
I prefer Lanturn over Sheepy btw

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'd say invest in a ground type Pokemon - maybe Rhydon if you can catch one (I would say Rhyperior but alas, GTC). That way, Koga really won't be much of a problem.

Anyway, I'm going to flick this over into In-Game Team Help.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It'd be nice if you could add Breloom somewhere in there. With Spore, Substitute, Focus Punch, and Seed Bomb, it could get through any opponent without any trouble at all. If it's got Poison Heal ability, that's even better--just give it Toxic Orb, and it'd be able to recover a bunch of its health every turn.

Back