• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola!

Years
  • Hello! ^^

I'm Shy Orchid, but I usually go by Shy. I'm 22 years old and I've been a pokemon fan since gen 3.

I've always liked the story aspect from pokemon games and this is one of the things that matter to me the most when playing a game, so don't get surprised if you see me lurking in the Roleplay forums.

I don't really know what else to say (^^') so I'll just finish with an "I hope to make some friends around since you can never have too many of those ;)"

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Hello! ^^

I'm Shy Orchid, but I usually go by Shy. I'm 22 years old and I've been a pokemon fan since gen 3.

I've always liked the story aspect from pokemon games and this is one of the things that matter to me the most when playing a game, so don't get surprised if you see me lurking in the Roleplay forums.

I don't really know what else to say (^^') so I'll just finish with an "I hope to make some friends around since you can never have too many of those ;)"

Hello, welcome to this forum. :15:

userdamname

Just use your name!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Hi there!

Welcome to this forum! It's good to see you. Pokemon's storylines have been great so far. I'm excited for the future games! It is great to see you here!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Welcome to the community, please enjoy yourself if you have any problems you can feel free to contact any mods or admins and they be happy to help you.

Back