• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Love Song Music Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2014
    Hey guys, so I'm brand new to the forums. I know the rules say that we're not supposed to join solely to advertise, but I wanted to share this video with people who care about the subject matter, and that subject is Pokémon. It being Valentine's Day, I figured you guys would get a kick out of it. Me and my film crew worked on this for about 2 months. I wrote, recorded, and produced the song.

I hope you guys like it!

Go to YouTube and type in "Zach Collier Pokemon Love Song." It should be the first result. Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry for all the gen 1 puns. Tried to make it accessible to those who may not be as into Pokémon as us. =D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but as stated in the rules, you cannot join for the sole purpose of displaying your youtube videos. And even then, you don't have 15 posts so you cannot post links yet, therefore this doesn't qualify as A&D material and is being locked. :(

However, go through the forums, post a bit, then come back, okay? Hang out for a while and get to know this place; then we'll see if your video can fit in here somewhere. I hate locking threads from new members, but please don't take it personally.

Lastly, welcome to the forums. I'm sure, once you've posted around and gotten to know people, you'll really find a lot you love on PC. Good luck! Contact me if you have any questions or comments. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back