• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Alolan Husbands and How to Catch Them

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ngl reading it I thought Aurora wrote it. Good job conveying some Auroraisms! Nice article too. :)

User19sq

Something I don't understand is the fact that Hau's a "nay" because of his age, yet Gladion's a "yay". Wouldn't he be roughly fifteen? If Gladion's legal, then Lusamine's not really forty. XDDDDD

Something I noticed about the Holy Trinity is that only one makes sense. N's charismatic and benevolent, yeah, but unless you're furry or a fifteen-year-old with a super-tiny pair of short-shorts riding half a dragon, I doubt he'd be interested. Colress has a face... not really a body, and he's basically better off paired with GLaDOS because science. Sycamore I can understand, cuz he's basically meant to be a womanizer hon hon. But I guess this is Rivvon's article, and she can post about whatever eye-candy she pleases. XDDDDD

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    If Gladion's legal, then Lusamine's not really forty. XDDDDD
    Lusamine claims she's "already over 40," not that she is exactly 40 years old! She could be anywhere from 41 to 45... maybe even 50 or older! Not to mention that some people choose get married and have children at a young age.

Colress has a face... not really a body
    How odd! I thought he does possess a body! Or are you referencing that he is not as shredded as, say, the renowned Alolan Swimmer? Did you perhaps neglect to actually read the guide? The first requirement for being a Good Husband is to work with your natural appearance, not that you have to have any sort of specific body type.

As for who you would like to pair N or Colress with, as a practiced husbandologist I wholeheartedly disagree with you on all accounts. Just because N grew up alongside Pokémon doesn't mean he's into... whatever you think he's into. And just because Colress is a scientist doesn't mean he will romantically pursue a robot, especially one which would require him to cross into another far-off set of universes. That's just silly.

Back