• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it possible to add the Pokémon Storage System as Start Menu option?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'll be direct, I successfully added the option in the start menu and when it appears (it activates as the same time as the Pokémon option, even if its useless at that moment) but I can't figure out what to do now
    I basically copied the "bag" option codes for making the button, and I tried using some different things for calling the PSS, but the only one that compiles correctly, softlockes the game...

Code:
    static bool8 StartMenuPCCallback(void)
    {
        if (!gPaletteFade.active)
        {
            PlayRainStoppingSoundEffect();
            RemoveExtraStartMenuWindows();
            CleanupOverworldWindowsAndTilemaps();
    		ShowPokemonStorageSystemPC;
            return TRUE;
        }

return FALSE;
    }
    This is what I was going for...
    But I don't know what to do, the game crashes with a black screen and the music keeps playing...

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    ShowPokemonStorageSystemPC;

Fairly confident this line does nothing, you're not calling the function because you don't have () at the end (i.e. ShowPokemonStorageSystemPC();).

Back