• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing graphics for a new screen size?

Years
  • I'm using a slightly smaller screensize (32pixels smaller in width, specifically) and now certain things are too wide for the screen. Specifically, I was wondering how I can change the width of the location signposts that show up between maps. I've looked under the Location Signpost section of the PokemonField script, but nothing I changed seemed to have any effect.

Secondly, things like the keyboard where you enter your name, or the pokedex, party, and trainer card pages. I'm assuming I'll just need to manually put together some graphics that fit 288x288? And if that's the case, how do I keep those pages functioning, so the player can still select keys on the keyboard, etc.?

Back