• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Shatterpoint

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hi, I should be able to help with programming if you're still looking for someone for this. I am pretty comfortable with the ability and weather systems, and even though I'm not too confident with animations, I might be able to help a little with programming those in. Just joined the discord.

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • Hi, I should be able to help with programming if you're still looking for someone for this. I am pretty comfortable with the ability and weather systems, and even though I'm not too confident with animations, I might be able to help a little with programming those in. Just joined the discord.

Hey dude, thanks! I'll explain what I'm looking for in the Discord.

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • Hi, I should be able to help with programming if you're still looking for someone for this. I am pretty comfortable with the ability and weather systems, and even though I'm not too confident with animations, I might be able to help a little with programming those in. Just joined the discord.

Hey, sounds good. Pinged you in the server, we can talk there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    I would LOVE to be a writer. This seems like a dark story, and I LOVE making some dark stories.

Back