• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Shatterpoint

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
Years
  • "There is no heroism and villainy. All that there is, it's just what you believe. And some people may agree with that, and others won't.
    And Lyndis? I believe that revenge is the right path."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost half a century ago, a group of scientists discovered the existence of alternate worlds, by amplifying the power of a Mega Stone. Its energy is used to open a gateway to another world, and if harnessed correctly, can open a permanent gateway. The world discovered was an alternate earth, very similar to the normal pokemon world. The people there were dubbed "Alyxians" and a sharing of resources and technology began.
    25 years ago, a group emerged that protested the union of the two worlds, and wanted them to separate, and were called Divitionists, lead by an unknown. Suddenly, both worlds "attacked each-other" and were flung into a conflict.

Salum and Lyndis are both some of the Defence Core (not alyxian) special operatives. After the attack on the power plant, a treaty is formed and as a result a combination of Alyxians and humans is sent to the fallen realm to seal away the Lost that jumped to our world. Lyndis was forced to stay because of her injury, and Salum had to leave without her.

Every official report says the teams that were sent didn't survive.

They were all abandoned.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    KIT: Pokemon Essentials with The Elite Battle System and Luka S.J Utilites

LOOKING FOR:
    Spriters
    An FL Studio user for improved music
    A writer
    An animator for pre-rendered cutscenes

CURRENT PEOPLE:

QuantumShard (General Writing and Mapping/Events)
    Silverlime (Ruby Scripter)
    Unknown_Bolt (Mapper/Spriter)
    Pulceilcane (Region Map Artist)

FEATURES

Limited Wild Pokemon: Choose who you capture or defeat carefully.
    No Gyms
    New "Corrupt" Typing: A puzzling result of Lost corruption, Pokemon that have been in extended contact with the lost become altered and unstable.

Discord: https://discord.gg/eHRHdDy
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCREENSHOTS
    Pokemon Shatterpoint
    Pokemon Shatterpoint
    Pokemon Shatterpoint
    Pokemon Shatterpoint

Attachments

• Pokemon Shatterpoint
      Capture2.PNG
      12.3 KB · Views: 43
    • Pokemon Shatterpoint
      thread png.PNG
      116.6 KB · Views: 47
    Last edited:

WillMewlYou

Oh ho, So You Searched And Found Me
    Years
  • Frankly I am completely useless to you and I can't do any of what you need at all
    But......Can I have premission to remake your logo or intro page thing?
    I promise that I probably won't come back but think about it really hard before giving up
    This is essential to me so would you please allow me to?

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • Frankly I am completely useless to you and I can't do any of what you need at all
    But......Can I have premission to remake your logo or intro page thing?
    I promise that I probably won't come back but think about it really hard before giving up
    This is essential to me so would you please allow me to?

I mean... Sure? I need to update the screenshots because thats the old menu, but you're welcome to give it a shot!
    https://media.discordapp.net/attach...0914177/title_screen.PNG?width=714&height=534

WillMewlYou

Years
  • Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • Ooo it might be bad to mess with the trainers tho maybe it will be better to have the sprites so they can be arranged on it? If that dosen't impose too much though i guess you can do that? it think trying for a V set up might go good

Here they are:

Pokemon Shatterpoint

Pokemon Shatterpoint

Pokemon Shatterpoint

Pokemon Shatterpoint

Pokemon Shatterpoint

Pokemon Shatterpoint

Pokemon Shatterpoint

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • I don't know how or why but I ended up with this

DUDE THAT'S AWESOME!

Honestly, that with some of the characters on it would be great,(Lyndis
    Pokemon Shatterpoint
    and Salum
    Pokemon Shatterpoint
    please) and could you maybe make the purple spikes on it's back slightly more visible, but if you can't do that I'm just gonna use that!

Also, could you make the logo and the background separate images? How I have it set up is that the logo moves separately from the background and it would make it easyier for me to incorporate.

Last edited:

WillMewlYou

Years
  • DUDE THAT'S AWESOME!

Honestly, that with some of the characters on it would be great,(Lyndis
    Pokemon Shatterpoint
    and Salum
    Pokemon Shatterpoint
    please) and could you maybe make the purple spikes on it's back slightly more visible, but if you can't do that I'm just gonna use that!

Also, could you make the logo and the background separate images? How I have it set up is that the logo moves separately from the background and it would make it easyier for me to incorporate.

I never considered it finished tbh ....this was always like a base and I kinda hit a snag with it
    I did it on my iPad so the problems were I couldn't download your sprite as a sprite and the space seemed too limited to put them all in but I can add them both, I just need to try and import it to my computer first then edit around

Plus with the title I could give you a tiff file then you can edit each layer to play with the colors
    I mean with that I think I got the solid forms, so say to the red background Unsplit you could add the unbroken To the background to keep on screen animate the words coming in, add a smashing sound then switch to the broken version
    Idk if it's achievable because I am not confident and knowledgeable on scripting But theirs an idea

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • I never considered it finished tbh ....this was always like a base and I kinda hit a snag with it
    I did it on my iPad so the problems were I couldn't download your sprite as a sprite and the space seemed too limited to put them all in but I can add them both, I just need to try and import it to my computer first then edit around

Plus with the title I could give you a tiff file then you can edit each layer to play with the colors
    I mean with that I think I got the solid forms, so say to the red background Unsplit you could add the unbroken To the background to keep on screen animate the words coming in, add a smashing sound then switch to the broken version
    Idk if it's achievable because I am not confident and knowledgeable on scripting But theirs an idea

2 things-

1. I have no idea what a Tiff file is, but I would like an image of the logo in a .png form.

2. Yeah that wouldn't be too bad to make actualy. I could do that pretty easily and it would look great.

WillMewlYou

Years
  • 2 things-

1. I have no idea what a Tiff file is, but I would like an image of the logo in a .png form.

2. Yeah that wouldn't be too bad to make actualy. I could do that pretty easily and it would look great.

TIFF is a persudo photoshop type file, it keeps the layers so its easier to open in any art platform with layers as it will keep them in its memory supposedly so you could turn them into png afterwards , i could give you them in that format and if not i will just give you 3 logo files in png format ....um just give you em all... hold on

WillMewlYou

Years

• Np, personally I want to give you the PSD file so you can easially edit it in color variations and opacitys (i gave up on tiffs since they don't seem to exsist anymore) idk how tho? maybe email since discord can be weird on sizing limitations but this is sort of a head up from me if you want it, i can give it sort of thing

As for the picture, i don't mind doing it but i think you will need to use the current one for now but i might make a next week or next month thing. I am just making you aware i am not completely dependable atm, its just on my ipad it looks way different to how it is on laptop, i only realized this when breaking it up on my laptop (to make that tiff thats no longer a function lol plus i had to to add the trainers) I don't think it will turn out much different but the trainers will be in it at least

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • Np, personally I want to give you the PSD file so you can easially edit it in color variations and opacitys (i gave up on tiffs since they don't seem to exsist anymore) idk how tho? maybe email since discord can be weird on sizing limitations but this is sort of a head up from me if you want it, i can give it sort of thing

As for the picture, i don't mind doing it but i think you will need to use the current one for now but i might make a next week or next month thing. I am just making you aware i am not completely dependable atm, its just on my ipad it looks way different to how it is on laptop, i only realized this when breaking it up on my laptop (to make that tiff thats no longer a function lol plus i had to to add the trainers) I don't think it will turn out much different but the trainers will be in it at least

Don't worry, there's no rush. I still have quite a bit to do till the next version so take your time to work on it.

Back